Car drives may be entertaining, particularly if you listen to music on the radio and sing along. When you’re on a motorcycle, though, things are a little different. If you like music, why not get one of the 10 best motorcycle helmet speakers (motorcycle helmet with speakers) and listen to it while riding your motorcycle at any time and place?
Hands-free chatting and music listening are both possible with these smart wireless speakers. Advanced features like GPS voice navigation, Bluetooth intercom, and a built-in FM radio are available on the top motorcycle helmet speakers on the market. They turn a loud trip into a fun adventure where you can listen to music and share it with other riders. With these fantastic technologies, traveling is a whole new universe.
You’ll need to do some research to get a motorcycle helmet headset that’s right for your helmet.
1. JZAQ Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Headset
One Helmet Bluetooth Headset may connect to two mobile phones at the same time, automatically connecting and playing music, and maintaining a strong signal connection. Ensure that communication in the ride is efficient and easy.
Long standby and working duration thanks to the built-in 900mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Supports 60 hours of continuous conversation and playtime, as well as 500 hours of standby time. Support for the phone’s display battery. Using Nano coating technology, the headset is dustproof and IPX7 waterproof, allowing it to be used securely outside. There’s no need to be concerned about rain or snow.
This helmet headset delivers clear and high-quality stereo audio sound thanks to DSP noise-canceling technology and a loud loudness.
Compatible with any smartphone that has a camera. It can be used for riding motorcycles, skiing, and horseback riding, and it has its own MP3 player and GPS. Velcro is removable in this design. It is simple to install and secure in the helmet. CE and FCC certifications are available.
- Connecting two mobile phones allows you to see the battery level on your phone.
- All helmets are compatible with DSP noise cancellation technology.
2. Sena High Definition Speakers
- A simple modification that yields fantastic effects
- A little reshaping improves the fit.
- It’s easy to update your firmware.
- Using the appropriate App, new functionalities may be easily configured and used.
- For improved clarity throughout the audio spectrum, there are four distinct EQ-based settings.
- Audio may be customized using the Balance, Bass Boost, Mid Boost, and Treble Boost options.
- Upgrade at a low cost with a high return on investment
- The EQ function in the 30K and 30K App has occasional clicks and noise – presumably due to switching – but streaming audio is unaffected.
- At extremely high output levels, there was some mild distortion.
The parts have a new beveled shape around the diameter, enabling a reduced fit profile whether recessed into prepared housings, pockets, or resting on the inner liner, with a 40mm diameter and 10mm thick (speaker and foam cover). The improved shape (together with the foam coverings) helps to lessen or eliminate contact pressure when worn near to the ear.
In addition to these new physical elements, each compatible device will get a firmware update with audio upgrades; this hardware and software combination will give the user the best audio experience possible.
After installing the system-specific firmware update and the corresponding App, the user only has to open the app, pick the new HD Speaker Accessory setting, and turn it on, which gives the user the option of selecting between four separate EQ or equalizer-based audio output settings.
- 40mm speakers with foam covers that are powerful, clear, and pleasant.
- The gain in performance: higher than or equivalent to a 50% increase in clarity
- Feature of Bass Boost (with Audio Equalizer Feature enabled under applicable App)
- The housing perimeter (mounting side) has a beveled design for easy insertion into speaker pockets or curved recesses.
- For fitting freedom, individual speaker leads are lengthy.
3. Cardo Motorcycle 45mm Audio Set
- With a 3.5mm audio connection, this is a universal application.
- For any helmet system that is compatible, this is an excellent audio increase.
- Designed to work with the 2019 PACKTALK and FREECOM systems.
- Cardo Connect App offers three audio profile options.
- Warranty of two years
- It’s too expensive
- It has a large diameter.
We all know that obtaining high-quality audio inside a motorcycle helmet is a difficult task for riders and an equally difficult one for the business. All of the well-known aspects and impacts (road, motorcycle, and cockpit settings, for example) have a direct impact on ‘what’ the user hears, and there are also user-based variables.
With all of this in mind, the Cardo – JBL partnership resulted in a new ‘product’ — a pair of 45mm (really, 46mm) diameter speakers with huge diameter drivers that provide amazing sound and power.
Large speakers can and should give excellent audio, but if they don’t fit snugly into the helmet, the exercise is pointless — I’ve seen it happen.
As a result, design attention is required and provided. The Sound by JBL 45mm Audio Set speaker housings is molded with a 45-46mm upper diameter to accommodate the drivers, and a 42mm base diameter to allow for installation in almost any helmet.
- Premium 45mm JBL speakers
- VELCRO brand square closure pads
- Pads for moving speakers
- Covers that can be replaced
- Activation instructions
4. UClear Digital Pulse Wired Drop-in High Definition Helmet Speakers
- Mounting is simple.
- Any motorcycle communication system is compatible.
- The cord that is long
- It’s compatible with smartphones and MP3 players.
- The speaker is Beginner-friendly
- It has thick cushioning
- At high volume, the sound quality suffers marginally.
- After six to eight months of usage, defective speakers might fail.
The UClear Digital Plus wired drop-in high-definition speakers to provide exceptional sound quality, including clean bass tones and crystal clear high tones. If you’re seeking to update your current system or are completely new to using speakers while riding, this is a wonderful option. Although the pricing suggests that this is an entry-level system, the sound quality will wow you. It’s no wonder that this speaker set is outperforming the competition since it’s versatile, beginner-friendly, and provides the sort of dependable performance you need while you’re on the road.
Any motorcycle helmet communication system, smartphone, or MP3 player will work with this speaker set. It provides excellent sound quality and clarity, but if you turn up the speakers to their maximum volume, you may notice a drop in performance. However, if you play your music loudly enough, the speakers provide a dependably crisp sound, making them one of the most popular speaker sets on the market.
- This speaker kit may be used to improve any audio system with a standard 3.5-millimeter speaker input.
- The basic forty-millimeter driver is covered in thick protective foam and glued to a loop and hook mounting plate, as is the case with most speaker systems from this manufacturer.
- The speakers have an impedance of eight Ohms and a sensitivity of 1130 decibels, with a frequency response of twenty Hz.
- This kit includes extension components as well as mounting hardware, allowing it to be readily mounted in a variety of helmet types.
5. IASUS Premium Audio Motorcycle Helmet Speakers
- Highest level of construction
- The sound system is crisp and clean.
- Padding and fit are both quite comfortable.
- Almost all models of motorcycle helmets are compatible.
- Bluetooth connection and communication are flawless.
- Certainly not a low-cost purchase
- Speakers may be permanently damaged by incorrect installation and high loudness.
The iASUS XSound 3 set is a speaker kit alone, designed to replace your current helmet audio system. It’ll work with any device that has a standard 3.5mm output, which means it’ll work with almost any high-end helmet audio system. There is no extra power source to incorporate since the speakers are powered by the device’s headphone connection. The speakers, wiring, and hardware needed to put in your helmet are included in the package.
- Rider connectivity in a variety of forms
- Mics without a boom
- The CNC-machined aluminum construction gives the gear an unrivaled high quality.
- This speaker has a mind-blowing number of whistles.
6. Sena Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset Communication System
- Bluetooth 5.0 Mesh 2.0 technology for feature, function, performance, and long-term development Designs that are appealing, well-built, and well-finished
- The 50R is a slim, low-profile model with a built-in harness and tiny footprint mounting choices.
- For strength and adaptability, the 50S has a multi-function base.
- Sena Mesh 2.0 has excellent multi-user, multi-channel, and multi-mode capabilities.
- A strange Voice Command Feature Group Mesh problem is being studied – it might be a firmware or user issue.
- A significant initial investment is required.
There were a number of rumors and information tidbits about Sena’s next new wireless helmet system during the winter and into early spring, and it (really) wasn’t a huge secret that the next system would/could/should sport an improvement to the original Mesh function.
Thankfully, everything turned out to be true, and the formal announcement of the Bluetooth 5 based flagship 50 Series systems, the 50R, and 50S, with Mesh 2.0 Technology, came in mid-April.
Sena then added two additional enticements to the 50 Series release during the next two weeks. The first mentioned the impending release of firmware upgrades to bring all current Mesh devices up to Mesh 2.0 baseline, while the second mentioned a limited time 50R and 50S trade-up program for existing Sena 30K users, however, it was just for US consumers – bummer.
With May Day here and the Sena Momentum EVO helmet connected to its WiFi Adapter, the WiFi sync and charging LEDs lit up as predicted, and the middle (Firmware) LED showed there was an update ready around two minutes later.
- Mesh 2.0 Bluetooth 5.0 for increased efficiency and effectiveness, battery performance, and progression with cutting-edge technologies, communications dependability, and audio clarity
- HD speakers that have been redesigned to provide much more volume, bass, and clarity.
- Advanced Selective Pairing enables headsets to set up two Bluetooth profiles – Hands-Free or A2DP Stereo – to connect and control audio from both devices.
- Intercom communication with other brand systems is provided through Universal Pairing Mode.
7. Cardo PACKTALK Bold Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System
- The JBL magnet produces superb sound.
- Allows you to change the volume automatically Provides up to thirteen hours of conversation time
- Sharing music with a passenger is simple.
- Switching between DMC and Bluetooth modes is simple.
- When connecting to Android devices, the app may have problems.
- Customer service isn’t always the best.
Cardo Packtalk is the final version on which you should concentrate. It may increase convenience and safety by reducing the need to interact with a specific button or wheel. JBL sound, on the other hand, can provide high-quality sound and efficiency at any pace.
The highest level of audio clarity is possible with a helmet. You may enjoy streaming music, making phone calls, and using the intercom system. Furthermore, this research 45mm speaker comes with a three-year guarantee. It could provide ethereal and long-range connectivities with stability for both large and small groups, thanks to high dynamic mesh communication technology.
Finally, here is a fantastic product that you should get as soon as possible. We are certain that it will continue to satisfy your demands in the future.
- Sound quality from JBL
- Voice command that is both impressive and waterproof (IP67).
- The real-world range is the longest.
- The Bluetooth connection that is superior
8. Cardo Freecom 4 Plus
- Voice announcements and a multilingual setup menu
- Hybrid and corded microphones that can be swapped out
- 40mm JBL stereo speakers
- IP65 standards were used in the design and testing of this product.
- Spray and dust resistance
- Talk time of up to 13 hours
- Effective range is limited.
- The intercom system isn’t the most reliable.
- Quite costly
Cardo collaborated with JBL to provide the greatest sound quality ever heard on the market. The 40mm JBL speakers that come with the Freecom 4+ provide a full-range immersive listening experience. You’ll never hear such well-balanced bass and clear treble again. With an intuitive array of voice commands, the Freecom series already leads the field. A slender jog dial is included on the Freecom 4+ for tactile menu navigation. Cardo does all of this while remaining watertight to an IP65 rating.
The Freecom 4+ is for riders who want the finest audio experience possible, whether they’re riding single or in a group of four. Use the built-in FM receiver to listen to music or stream music from a linked smartphone. Use the Cardo Connect app with a linked smartphone for GPS navigation, making or receiving calls, and setting up system settings.
- Bike-to-bike conferencing in four directions with a range of up to 0.75 miles (1.2km)
- Cardo Gateway for non-Cardo headset intercom
- There are two Bluetooth channels for connecting to phones and GPS devices.
- For impromptu intercom chats, click to link.
- Make/receive/reject calls, fast dial, and conference call with intercom are just a few of the phone’s functions.
- Wireless audio streaming with music sharing between rider and passenger through stereo Bluetooth (A2PD).
- FM radio with RDS and radio sharing built-in
9. SENA 20S-EVO-01 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset Communication System
The Sena 20S EVO Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System is a step up from the Sena 20S, which has been an industry leader for years. To improve intercom stability, an integrated shark fin antenna enhances the signal within the stipulated 1.2-mile range.
Keep in touch by using your Bluetooth phone hands-free, rocking out to your favorite riding songs in stereo, or listening to voice directions from GPS navigators over Bluetooth wirelessly, all while enjoying full-duplex conversations with a passenger or other riders.
The 20S EVO is a cutting-edge Bluetooth communication system for motorcycles and Powersports. The device has a sleek and aerodynamic design with a variable jog dial that makes it easy for riders to operate.
- Antenna with shark fin integration
- Audio is the first dual Bluetooth module communication solution in the industry. Advanced audio handling of intercom, phone, music, and FM radio while multitasking
- Wind noise suppression with advanced technology
- Intercom for bike-to-bike conferences that is versatile.
- In open terrain, intercom distances of up to 2 km (1.2 miles) are possible.
- Intercom uses various brands of headphones (universal intercom).
- A built-in FM radio tuner with station scanning and saving capabilities is included.
10. Cardo FREECOM 2 Plus Motorcycle 2-Way Bluetooth Communication System
- 1-2 Rider Connections
- Hybrid and corded microphones are interchangeable in the same package to fit practically every helmet type
- High-definition audio with replaceable, ultra-thin 40mm speakers and a 3.5mm jack
- IP67 certified, which means it’s completely waterproof and dustproof.
- The instruction booklet is complicated
- There is no cancellation feature available.
The Scala Rider Freedom 2 PLUS communication system is just 16mm thick from top to bottom. With slim yet powerful 40mm speakers and an innovative CPU, the Freedom 2 PLUS can manage, share, or simply listen to your favorite track while out on the road!
The Freedom 2 PLUS also lets you operate your mobile device with your voice or a touch of a finger. The built-in FM radio with RDS automatically selects the strongest signal so you don’t miss out. This automatically adjusts your music level depending on the ambient noise outside – another worry-free feature. With the Cardo Connect app, you can share your playlist or preferred radio station with your passenger while maintaining complete control.
- Now with a range of 500m (0.3mi), the world’s most popular 2-way communication system may connect to any Bluetooth headset.
- Any Bluetooth headset connects to Freecom 2+. There’s nothing like a pre-paired set of two to maximize its unique sound and communication features.
- The FREECOM 2+’s 16mm top-to-bottom shape makes rival Bluetooth headphones seem like blunt instruments.
Things To Consider Before Purchasing The Best Motorcycle Helmet Speakers
The sound quality of motorcycle helmet speakers is the most critical factor to consider. The greatest combinations provide crisp, clear sounds. When buying helmet speakers in shops, be careful to test the sound quality. Pick one that sounds good and blocks out noise. High-volume speakers are also beneficial.
Helmet Speaker Types
The shape is another factor to consider when buying helmet speakers. There are two types on the market. These are freestanding, attached, or built-in. The freestanding helmet speakers may be worn outside the helmet. However, they are not like the headsets you use at home. They’re made to fit comfortably under a motorcycle helmet.
Motorcycle helmet speakers must be able to survive adverse weather conditions such as heavy rain or excessive heat.
Many elements come into play while evaluating helmet speakers. How can you tell which is safe? Remember to choose a set of helmet speakers that won’t disturb you while driving.
Find helmet speakers that you can wear for lengthy periods of time. Some helmet speakers are intended to fit exactly into the ear cushions.
When buying a product, the price is always important. It pays to shop wisely. So, be sure that the helmet speakers you purchase are within your budget. First and foremost, it must be able to sell. Customer reviews, speaker manuals, and shop assistants are the best methods to assess motorcycle helmet speaker companies.
Motorcycle riders are usually thought to be thrilling. However, having music to accompany your journeys might provide an added degree of enjoyment. Songs are ideal companions, particularly while delayed in traffic or going through an area with a beautiful view. Listening to music is a terrific way to get through those long trips, and motorcycle helmet speakers provide exactly the right type of music for you.
The top 10 best motorcycle helmet speakers that you can find on the market today are featured in this article.