Around the globe, there are two categories of motorcycle riders. The first is enamored with cycling on lush green lanes. The other kind, on the other hand, likes to go about on bicycles.
According to scientific research, you must equip yourself with the appropriate safety equipment before embarking on a journey.
As a result, the first thing you’ll need is a decent helmet. Now you must be considering which business provides a helmet with all of the characteristics you need. To spare you the trouble, our team has discovered a brand that meets the requirements of every customer after weeks of study.
In this article, we have listed the 10 best scorpion helmets that are both safe and stylish.
1. Scorpion EXO-R1 Air Corpus Helmet
- For improved balance, the shell has been aerodynamically modified.
- Energy absorption is possible because of innovative EPS.
- Ensures that the airflow is optimal.
- For a better vision, use MaxVision with the pin lock system.
- AirFit inflation technology reduces air noise and lifts the vehicle.
- High-strength Ultra-TCT shell with several layers
- The cheek pads include an emergency release mechanism.
- It is a more expensive choice.
Scorpion’s EXO-R1 Air Corpus Helmet is the brand’s top track helmet. The EXO-R1 Air has been race-tested and tuned for all road riding styles. The EXO-R1 Air’s Ultra-TCT shell offers great strength, low weight, and superior impact dispersion. The aerodynamic design of this helmet reduces drag and lift.
With a central locking mechanism and their patented Ellip-Tec ratcheting hinge system, Scorpion has ensured an uncompromising seal at even the greatest speeds. A huge ram-air intake vent at the front feeds a multi-density EPS liner with four exhaust holes at the back.
- Ultra-TCT shell: This scorpion helmet has an Ultra-TCT shell. It’s made of fiberglass, aramid, and poly-resin fibers. Fiberglass is a lightweight material that provides excellent strength and impact absorption.
- Ellip-Tec ratcheting hinge system: In the middle of the face shield, Scorpion has placed a locking mechanism. It works nicely with their ratcheting hinge mechanism, Ellip-Tec.
- EPS liner: It features a multi-density EPS lining with vents to allow for enough ventilation. Air enters via the big front ram-air intake vent and exits through four exhaust holes in the rear.
2. Scorpion EXO-R420 Helmet
The EXO-R420 is a sleek new full-face motorcycle helmet for riders who seek safety and performance. This lightweight, aerodynamic design features EXO’s trademark Dual Density Liner for comfort and protection no matter how hard you ride (DS2).
If you prefer a darker shade of face shield over a transparent one, you may also choose that option.
- Safety: With a cutting-edge LG polycarbonate outer shell, this is a fantastic helmet. Furthermore, it is SNELL certified, which gives the customer trust.
- Ellip-Tec 2 face shield: The Ellip-Tec 2 face shield, which pulls the shield guard. The Ellip-Tec II Ratchet System makes replacing the face shield simple, safe, and tool-free.
- KwikWick II antimicrobial fabric: The KwikWick II antimicrobial fabric’s brilliance is that it keeps you cool and dry in hot weather while also keeping you toasty in very cold conditions.
3. Scorpion EXO-R320 Helmet
With the Scorpion EXO-R320, you may enter the world of full-face helmets. With an LG polycarb shell, dual-density EPS, and a face shield that shuts down when you’re ready to start carving up those twisties, the EXO-R320 is jam-packed with features and protection—riding with a group of friends? The interior has pockets for speakers and is friendly. Because the face shield is Pinlock-ready, you may use an insert lens (available separately) to keep the roads ahead of you visible.
- Advanced LG polycarbonate shells
- Dual-density EPS
- Ellip-Tec ratchet mechanism
- Pinlock-ready face shield
- KwikWick II washable antimicrobial comfort lining
4. Scorpion EXO-ST1400 Carbon Helmet
- Emergency quick-release cheek pad mechanism on cheek pads with integrated reflective piping
- Pinlock Extensions Adjustable chin bar vent intake channels airflow to the inner surface of the shield, minimizing fog build-up. MaxVision face shield and Pinlock anti-fog insert lens included.
- Breath deflector and chin curtain are included, as well as three shell sizes for a precise fit.
- Many riders have complained that the sun visor could come down a bit if you are riding at high speed.
Scorpion’s top-of-the-line carbon fiber helmet, the EXO-ST1400, has a resin-infused TCT-U 3K composite weave for excellent impact energy protection. The AirFit system adjusts to your riding style, and the 3D molded cheek pads are both eyeglass-friendly and quick-release in the event of an emergency. In addition to the Everclear face shield, the Scorpion ST1400 features a breath deflector and chin curtain, as well as a Pinlock-ready face shield and insert lens.
- TCT-U 3K carbon fiber shell composite weave with resin infusion offers aircraft-grade impact dispersion characteristics.
- Aerodynamics that have been CAD-refined, resulting in a streamlined profile and balanced footprint that reduces lift and turbulence for a smoother, quieter, and more stable ride.
- A Venturi-effect channeling system is connected through adjustable twin ram-air intakes and spoiler-integrated exhaust for aero-tuned ventilation.
- The AirFit inflation adjustment mechanism allows users to customize their fit not just for comfort but also for particular riding conditions ranging from furious canyon rides to long-distance trips.
- It’s completely detachable, washable, and changeable. The antimicrobial inside of the Kwikwick III absorbs and eliminates odor and humidity.
- Speaker pockets make it simple to add speakers for BlueTooth communication systems.
Scorpion has reinvented a category by combining the finest of touring and off-road helmets. The Scorpion EXO-AT950 Helmet is a helmet’s Swiss Army Knife. The off-road peak and wide eye hole deflect roosts, shield the sun, and let you wear goggles while ripping up the terrain. Everclear anti-fog face shield and Speedview drop-down internal sun visor keep your eyes clear and ready for whatever comes next. The peak visor may be simply removed for a more aerodynamic profile on the highway: comfortable eyeglass compatible cheek pads and a KwikWick II lining.
- The LG Polycarbonate shell is lightweight, robust, and designed to optimize impact displacement.
- Advanced multi-layer EPS with Dual Density offers better energy displacement.
- Cool air is forced in via the top intake vents, while heated air is forced out through the exhaust vents.
- Mouth vent with two positions The first position serves as a defroster, while the second serves as both a defroster and a ventilation system.
- The Ellip-Tec Ratchet System utilizes an elliptical motion to generate 7.6mm of movement, which pushes the shield firmly against the eye-port, guaranteeing a good seal and allowing for 100% tool-free shield changes in seconds.
- EverClear No-Fog Face Shield is an optically clear shield with fog-free technology. An anti-scratch toughened coating and 100% UV-A and UV-B protection.
The Scorpion EXOGT3000 blends the performance DNA of Scorpion full-face helmets with the versatility of a modular helmet. The GT 3000 from Scorpion is one of the lightest and most compact modular helmets available today.
The AirFit liner inflating mechanism enables a quick and easy personalized fitting. The cable-driven SpeedView drop-down sun visor is accurate and smooth, and the Everclear no-fog face shield continues to set the industry standard. The EXO GT 3000 combines style, performance, and technology.
- TCT-Technology for ultra-advanced composite shells
- Ellip-Tec is an Ellip-Tec base plate system.
- SpeedView cable-drive retractable sun visor Everclear no fog face shield
- Inflation mechanism for AirFit liners
- Anti-microbial KwikWick 3 liner with auto-cooling fabric
- Eyewear is accommodated with KwikFit cheek pads.
- cheek pads that are sculpted in three dimensions
7. Scorpion EXO Covert Helmet
- The shell’s strong and long-lasting structure
- The interior is inviting.
- Change into an open-face helmet quickly.
- There are two types of visors for riding during the day and at night.
- It doesn’t seem to be able to decrease noise to an acceptable level.
- The visor’s mounting points are delicate.
- It may be a little smaller than you anticipated.
The Scorpion Covert Helmet adds a lot of “but wait, there’s more” to the traditional half shell. They start with a customizable ventilation system. Then they add a simple drop-down sun visor. It’s as simple as pulling a tab to lower the shades and pressing it to raise them. Adding a rear bottom sleeve turns your helmet into a 3/4 helmet and muffles the screams of your life-saving exhaust.
The Scorpion’s Kwikwick lining keeps you focused by directing heat and humidity up to the air vents in the back. Cool like a cucumber. There’s more. Attaching the front mask protects your face from bugs and debris while cruising down the highway. The Scorpion Covert is available for tasks ranging from the twisty to the impossible.
- Polycarbonate shell: This half-face helmet has a durable polycarbonate shell. This helmet guarantees the client of great safety. It can take a lot of weight and compression.
- EPS Liner: The inside is lined with EPS foam, which absorbs impact energy. Not only that, but it also keeps the rider comfy during the ride.
- Visors: It features two retractable visors for visibility and eye comfort. One visor is clear and ideal for night trips, while the other is tinted black smoke and ideal for day rides.
The Covert X’s new Ultra-TCT fiberglass shell is lighter, more robust, and more impact absorbing. New front vents and internal air passages in the EPS move air more efficiently. The KwikWick 3 liner makes travel more enjoyable. Drop-down clear and dark smoke sun visors provide uninterrupted tarmac views.
The Covert X Helmet’s biggest selling point is its adaptability. The unusual design allows for three riding modes: full-face, three-quarter, and half-helmet. Add or remove the molded polycarbonate face mask, rear comfort neck sleeve, ear covers, and drop-down visor to customize the Covert X.
- The Ultra-TCT shell is a multi-layered shell that blends fiberglass, aramid, and poly-resin fibers to reduce weight while increasing strength and impact dispersion.
- SpeedView interior sun visor in dark smoke with EverClear no-fog coating fitted.
- For nighttime cycling, a transparent visor is included.
- Antimicrobial fabric liner KwikWick 3
- It has EPS with two densities to keep you safe.
The EXO-CT220 was created to provide motorcyclists with a contemporary, safe, and practical helmet that is more than simply an open-face helmet. The EXO CT220 comes with a sun-blocking visor (included) for that wind-in-your-face feeling, as well as a complete face shield (also included) for real wind protection. The face shield has been specifically lengthened to minimize turbulence within the helmet by diverting airflow beneath the helmet rather than through the inside.
- Safety standard: The DOT is an organization that establishes safety standards for all helmets. If a helmet fulfills this criterion, it ensures that the passenger is completely safe.
- Aerodynamic body: It features an aerodynamic body that cuts through the air and is comfortable to wear. It’s made of thermoplastic, so it’s light and doesn’t put too much strain on your head.
10. Scorpion EXO VX-35 Krush Helmet
- Peak extender added to assist minimize mud and sun during severe riding.
- The aero-tuned visor’s aerodynamic design enables free-flowing air through the visor while shielding the strong sun from above.
- The quick-change chin vent may be quickly removed for cleaning without the need for any tools.
- The helmet is extremely noisy.
The VX 35 has all the characteristics elite off-road riders want at a price everyone can afford. Slimming ECE/DOT approved shell with twin EPS lining for excellent impact protection. The AirFit cheek pad system precisely fits the VX-35 to your cheeks, while the antimicrobial KwikWick II lining absorbs moisture for maximum comfort. When soiled, just remove the liner and wash it, as well as the tool-less chin vent. The VX-35 also has a peak extender, which is uncommon in helmets. Any terrain will benefit from this.
- Shell is made of premium polycarbonate to reduce weight and distribute impact.
- Dual-density advanced multi-layer EPS, as well as an EPS liner that runs the length of the chin bar, provide efficient energy displacement.
- The antimicrobial KwikWick II lining fabric keeps you cool and dry in hot weather and warm in cold weather.
- Unwanted hot air is sent out of the four rear exhaust outlets via three intake holes across the eyebrow and one big scoop on top.
- The chin bar has five intake holes for maximum fresh air intake.
We are certain that after reading our thorough guide to the best scorpion helmet, you will be able to choose the ideal one. The amazing thing is that each of these helmets is dependable. This brand does not put your comfort in jeopardy; these helmets are designed with both safety and convenience in mind. Scorpion may be the best option for you.
If the helmet you choose is DOT-approved, you may be certain that your money is being spent wisely. Even so, choosing the ideal size may be difficult. Measure the measurements ahead of time to ensure you’re getting a product that’s worth your money.